Last Modified: May 9, 2021.
You can see our previous Privacy Policies here.
We at Jestor LLC (also “jestor”, “Jestor”) wrote this document to help you understand how data is handled by our technology. Jestor cares about data privacy, data reliability and your freedom to share your sensitive data only when you see fit. We believe that you should know how it is used to help you maximize your experience with Jestor and be safe at the same time.
1. Information we collect
We may collect information regarding:
- Marketing optimization data such as remarketing cookies and anonymized behaviour on our website (page views, clicks and others).
- Number and type of templates downloaded by your organization.
- Number and type of actions inside Jestor for subscription and optimization (machine learning and analytics) purposes.
- Contact for user support.
Depending on how you use Jestor, additional information may be collected:
- Third-party data
With your authorization, when you add other sources of data like Google Sheets, MongoDB, Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox and other third-party service providers, we may automatically upload the data to your Jestor.
- User information
If you share with us contact information, such as e-mail, phone number, address and others, we may use it to reach you or send you marketing content. When you sign in from a third-party account, for example “Sign in with Google”, we collect your e-mail, name, organization ID and time stamp.
- Information automatically collected
We automatically collect some information in order to improve your experience and Jestor itself. For example, if a feature is not frequently used, we may change it to better fit our users’ needs. In order to better understand different behaviours inside Jestor, we may collect information such as your IP addresses, number of actions, number of clicks on a specific button, browser types, operating systems, ISPs, number of logins, number of online users, platform types, component types, device types, mobile device identifiers such as make and model, and mobile carrier. We may also collect “cookies” and other tracking technologies.
We may also use tools, including third-party tools, to collect analytics data. Some of this information is collected through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, session replay scripts, and similar technologies (“tracking technologies“) for marketing and product usability, including third-party partners’ tracking technologies.
2. How we use this information
We use this information to build with you a better product for all our users’s needs. These are some of the reasons why we use this data:
- Making a better Jestor for all.
- Personalized experience and marketing.
- Filling out contracts and payment information.
- Anonymized and aggregated data for analysis purposes.
- Other legitimate business purposes.
3. What we don’t do
We use data to move technology forward. However, your data is only yours. Nothing is shared between accounts or with the outside word without the user’s authorization.
- We won’t sell your data.
- We won’t share your specific data, process or automations without your permission.
- We won’t prevent you from exporting all your data. You can do it at all times using the “Reports” feature or Jestor’s API.
- We won’t do anything to intentionally hurt any of our users.
- We won’t share your data with the government or any other external entity.
4. Sharing data
There are 2 ways to share data: you choose to do it or we do it as an aggregate non-identifiable information.
- You choose to share.
You can share your data with specific users on your organization by inviting them as users, generating reports, exporting information from Jestor or creating public links. It’s all controlled by you, our client. If you want to share it, you can. However, we won’t do it without your authorization.
- Aggregate data.
We may share aggregate data like number of active users or clients on Jestor with the public. We may also share use cases with the client’s authorization or aggregated user behavior data to showcase a specific feature or use of Jestor.
5. Managing your organization data
You can delete all of your data and structure from Jestor by excluding your entire account. This feature is available by going to Settings, Organization Data and clicking on “Delete Organization”. You’ll have the option to abort this action for 7 days after the request. After that period elapsed, it will not be possible to recover any data.
6. Contacting Jestor
Jestor maintains the email [email protected] as an exclusive contact channel for the protection of personal data so that the Data Subject can answer questions, make requests, etc. regarding personal data processed by Jestor. Due to the confidential nature of data processing we may ask you to provide proof of identity.