Launching New Checklist buttons
Customize your options and justifications:
- New custom text option, sad/happy face, and button.
- Require explanation individually to positive and negative answers.
- Use emojis as options.
How to create
To create a Checklist field:
- On table mode, go to the last table header with a “+”, press (F) or click on the “+” on the upper right corner and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the “Checklist” option and click on it;
- Choose the name of your field;
- Select a checklist style;
- Add new checklist items by writing in the box and click on the “+” or press Enter to add a new one;
- Click on the button to activate the require observations if negative option.
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
Here’s the complete documentation: https://docs.jestor.com/docs/checklist-field