Launching Maps Component
You can add properties, maintenance requests, and clients’ locations to a map without code.
– Access locations on your phone.
– Add filters to the pins. Ex: map active buildings.
– Plot any record to a map using #GoogleMaps.
To create a maps component:
- Go to the app you’ve created and click on the “+” button or press (F) and this will open the component creation page
- Just look for the “Maps” option and click on it
- Choose the name of your component
- Select the table in which you will extract the data
- Select an address field for the maps to give you the location
You can delete or edit by clicking on the edit option icon in the upper right corner of the app and choosing one of the options
Here’s our complete documentation: https://docs.jestor.com/docs/maps-component