Launching Checklist Field
Ask simple questions and create custom checklists for your operation with a few clicks.
– Built for mobile.
– Add different questions and fields using it inside a form (ex: attach file).
– Track answers visually in your table (ex: 80% yes, 20% no).
To create a Checklist field:
- On table mode, go to the last table header with a “+”, press (F) or click on the “+” on the upper right corner and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the “Checklist” option and click on it;
- Choose the name of your field;
- Add new checklist items by writing in the box and click on the “+” or press Enter to add a new one;
- Click on the button to activate the require observations if negative option.
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
Here’s our complete documentation: https://docs.jestor.com/docs/checklist-field