Create Calendar events automatically. Use your records’ data in Jestor to create an automatic flow of events creation. Save time and make your marketing and sales team’s lives easier.
Setting up Trick :)
- Go to the table you wish to integrate and open the Create Trick panel: you can open the panel by clicking on the hat-trick icon and clicking on “+ Add Trick”, or by pressing (T).
- Name your trick, type in a description and choose a trigger: a trigger is what defines when the automation will run. In this case, we’ll go with “when a new record is created in Jestor”.
- Click on “+ Add action” and choose “Create event” with the “Calendar” symbol: The action is the command that will be executed when the trigger is activated.
- Connect your Google account: You need to inform from which email address the invite will be sent. To do this, first connect your Google account.
- Setting the action when the trigger is activated: After connecting your account, you’ll need to set up some fields for your automation to work correctly.
- “Choose calendar”: Choose in which calendar the event will be created.
- “Summary”: Choose the event name.
- “Location(optional)”: Choose the event location.
- “Description(optional)”: Write the event description.
- “Start at”: Choose the event start time.
- “End at(optional)”: Choose the event end time.
- “Duration in minutes(optional)”: Choose the event duration. If the “End at(optional)” field is empty, the trick will create the event according to the chosen duration. If the “End at(optional)” and “Duration in minutes(optional)” fields are empty, it’ll by default create a 30-minute event.
- “Attendees(optional)”: Choose the event participants.
- Click on “Save” and then “Create”.
And it’s done! Every time a new record is created in the trigger tab, an event will be created in Google Calendar.