Don’t waste time typing out emails. Automate the communication with your customers, suppliers, or other important contacts, and increase your team’s productivity. Here is how to send automatic emails in Gmail using Jestor.
In Jestor you can create automations named Tricks very easily and with no code. Every Trick is associated to a table, and is executed once a change in that table occurs. This allows you to easily implement behaviors like “every time a new sale is registered in the table, send an e-mail to the client.”
Here we give an example of how to implement a behavior like this: every time a record is created in the table, send an email!
Setting up the Trick :)
- Go to the table you wish to integrate and open the Create Trick panel: you can open the panel by clicking on the hat-trick icon and clicking on “+ Add Trick”, or by pressing (T).
- Name your trick, type in a description and choose a trigger: a trigger is what defines when the automation will run. In this case, we’ll go with “when a new record is created in Jestor”.
- Click on “+ Add action” and choose “Send Email” with the “Gmail” symbol: The action is the command that will be executed when the trigger is activated.
- Connect your Google account: You need to inform which email address you’ll be using to send emails. To do this, first connect your Google account.
- Setting the action when the trigger is activated: After connecting your account, you’ll need to set up some fields for your automation to work correctly
- “Email from”: Choose the email sender.
- “Name from”: Choose the email sender name.
- “Reply to (optional)”: Here you can choose an email address to redirect the replies to.
- “Email to”: Choose the email recipient.
- “Cc (optional)”: Choose emails to send in copy.
- “Bcc (optional)”: Choose emails to send a blind copy.
- “Subject”: Choose the email subject.
- “Attachment (optional)”: Choose the email attachment.
- “Email type”: Choose between plain text or HTML formatting.
- “Email message”: Write the message you want to send to your recipient.
6. Click on “Save” and then “Create”.
And it’s done! Every time a new record is created in the trigger tab, an email will be sent.